18 oz veal shoulder
4 oz of cooked ham
3 tomatoes for the sauce
1 bouillon cube
- Slice the meat. Divide the thick slice into two parts and flatten it with a mallet.
- Place sliced cooked ham (with its fat) on the slices, and add a pinch of sage.
- Wrap the slices, fasten with a stick and roll the wraps in flour.
- Place the butter in the pan, add the wraps, the sage leaves, salt, pepper, and Ouzi.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut them into pieces.
- Put them in a bowl and add a little broth. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Add all this to the wraps.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 320
Keywords: veal, ham, sage