Tasty and juicy roasted breasts recipe
5 oz of bacon
½ cup of oil,
2.2 pounds of veal breast
2 cups of vegetable soup
1 glass of white wine
Slices of bacon
- Chop the bacon and place it in a wide pan along with the chopped onion, oil, and clove of garlic and fry it.
- As soon as the bacon gets colored, add the veal breasts and fry it all together over high heat.
- When the veal breasts turn yellow, pour a little soup over them, add white wine, and cover with a few thinly sliced bacon slices.
- Then put the mixture into a hot oven at a temperature of 3900F.
- Let it bake in the oven for another hour. Turn over the meat and cover it again with slices of bacon. The meat must get golden brown color.
- Add a bit of water if the meat starts to stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 560
Keywords: roasted, veal, breasts, steak, garlic