Colorful Pizza Recipe
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 1 pizza 1x
- Category: Pizza
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
2 packs of frozen puff pastry (20 oz)
1 lb of tomatoes
1/2 lb of shrimps
7 oz artichoke heart (canned)
3 oz of olives stuffed with paprika
5 hard-boiled eggs
- Defrost the puff pastry.
- Lay the dough sheets on top of each other, thin them out, and place them on a baking sheet.
- Wash the tomatoes, peel the eggs, cut them into rings, and put both on the dough.
- Put olives, sliced artichoke hearts, and shrimps on top.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 4400 F.
- Decorate the pizza with a sprig of dill.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 1006
Keywords: pizza, Mediterranean, hard-boiled eggs,olives