Baked Conchiglioni ( pasta ) with Béchamel
18 oz pasta (conchiglioni)
7 oz cheese (valdostana fontina)
2 oz of ham in one piece
1 can of peas
½ oz of dried mushrooms
A few pieces of butter
3 oz butter
2 tablespoons of flour
3 cups of milk
- Cook the pasta al dente (do not overcook) in a pot with plenty of salted water and drain it.
- Meanwhile, prepare a very thin béchamel and add two tablespoons of grated parmesan to it.
- Cut the cheese and ham into small slices. Mix everything in a suitable bowl. Add the peas and mushrooms that you before soaked and fried in butter.
- Drain the pasta, and grease a fireproof bowl with butter. Arrange alternately a layer of pasta and a layer of a mixture of peas, mushrooms, and béchamel. Add one handful of grated parmesan and a few pieces of butter.
- Put the dish in the oven to bake for about half an hour. This is a very rich dish, suitable as a standalone dish.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 830
Keywords: pasta, bechamel, mushrooms, peas, ham