8 veal steaks
2 pounds soft flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 oz butter
3 cloves of garlic
1 glass of dry white wine
4 cups of chicken soup
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 cup of tomato paste
1 teaspoon fresh oregano
1 tablespoon drained capers (canned)
3 oz of pitted black olives
- Roll the steak in flour.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan (skillet).
- Fry the steaks on both sides, and put them aside on a paper towel.
- Fry the garlic in a separate small pan, until it gets golden brown color.
- Add the wine, chicken soup cubes, sugar, and tomato paste and cook on medium heat until thickened.
- Add oregano, capers, olives, and finally veal steaks.
- Cook on medium heat for about three minutes, or until the meat gets completely tender.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 2219
Keywords: veal steak, olives, mediterranean