Pork Loin with Oranges
1 red onion
1 clove of garlic
A teaspoon of fat
1 red pepper
3,30 pounds of pork loin (boneless)
Pepperoni (hot pepper)
1 oz butter
2 oz of olives
1 cup of rum
9 oz of rice
- Prepare a sauce that will also be used for pouring roasted meat: finely chop the onion and garlic. Put them in hot oil and fat and cook until they get a golden color.
- After a few minutes, add the finely chopped red pepper, grated orange peel, and the orange juice. Finally, add salt and sugar.
- Rub the pork loin with a mixture of salt, thyme powder, fresh rosemary, mint, and hot peppers.
- Place the flavored meat in the already hot oven on the rack that you previously greased.
- Pour the sauce into a bowl under the rack. During baking, constantly grease the baking with sauce. If the sauce thickens too much, add orange juice.
- Bake for about 2 hours. When the pork is well cooked, cut it into finger-thick slices and place on a plate.
- Garnish with slices of orange and olive. Drizzle with pre-melted sauce with orange juice and rum. Serve with white rice fried in butter.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 800
Keywords: pork, pork loin, oranges, onion, garlic, pepperoni, thyme