Avocado Fantasy Appetizer
7 oz of shrimps
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Wash the avocados, cut them lengthwise into two parts, remove the seed, and serve them with various spices.
- Nature: Fill the cavity in which the seed was with salt, pepper, and a drop of Tabasco sauce.
- Vinaigrette: in one bowl, mix the oil, salt, pepper, and vinegar until you get a sauce that you will pour into the cavity where the seed was.
- With shrimp: buy fresh or frozen shrimp, dip them in boiling water for a few minutes, peel them and season with oil, salt, and lemon; fill the avocado cavity with this imaginative salad.
- With shrimps and mayonnaise: put shrimps in boiling water for a few minutes, peel them and season with mayonnaise diluted with half a lemon, then fill the avocado with shrimps.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 380
Keywords: avocado, shrimps, vinaigrette, mayonnaise