Pineapple and Melons Appetizer
2 small melons
18 oz of prosciutto
- Wash and dry the melons, cut them in half, remove the seeds, and cut them into slices.
- Separate the pulp from each slice to a length of two-thirds of it.
- Switch to pineapple: cut one lid at each end of the pineapple, insert the blade of the serrated knife between the rind and the pulp, and cut all around.
- Pull out the pulp, cut it into slices half a centimeter high, and divide each slice into three equal parts.
- Arrange this appetizer in small oval trays by carefully placing slices of prosciutto in the middle of each oval tray. On the sides, longitudinally arrange slices of pineapple on one side and slices of melon on the other side.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 537
Keywords: pineapple, melon, prosciutto