3.5 oz of pasta
2.20 lbs of mussels
9 oz of butter
1 clove of garlic
2 teaspoons of anchovy pate
3.5 oz of black olives
1 cup of vegetable soup
pinch of fresh parsley
- Wash and clean the mussels, then place them in an oiled pan and heat on the fire until they open.
- Take the meat out of the mussels and put them in a bowl, and pour a little juice in which they were cooked.
- Melt butter and oil in a pan and fry the mussel’s meat.
- Cut the olives into rings; add the peeled and mashed tomatoes.
- Add the soup, and continue cooking over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta.
- When the sauce thickens, add the mussels, chopped onion, and parsley.
- Wait for a few minutes and remove the pan from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and season it with half of the sauce, and serve the rest of the sauce separately.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 280
Keywords: pasta, mussels, olives, Mediterranean