In case you are looking for the perfect Paleo bread recipe for a toast or for a sandwich, this paleo bread recipe is perfect for both.
- 1 and 1/2 cups of blanched almond flour
1/4 cup of golden flaxseed meal
2 tablespoons of coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon of celtic sea salt
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1 and 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- In the first step, place almond flour, flax, salt, coconut flour, and baking soda in a food processor and pulse the ingredients together.
- Now, add oil, vinegar, eggs, honey, and pulse.
- In the next step, pour the batter into a greased non-stick loaf pan or line with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees F. When done, cool and serve.
Dimensions of the pan should be 7.5″ x 3.5″.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 60
Keywords: bread, paleo, grain