An easy kettle corn recipe for any occasion!
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of unpopped popcorn kernels
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- In the first step, take a big pot and heat the vegetable oil in it over medium heat.
- Next, once it’s hot, stir in the popcorn and sugar.
- Cover the pot and shake it constantly in order to keep the sugar from burning.
- Remove the pot from the heat once the popping has slowed to once every 2 to 3 seconds and continue to shake for several minutes until the popping has stopped.
- In the end, pour into a big bowl and allow it to cool, stirring occasionally in order to break up large clumps.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 144 calories
Keywords: kettle corn, popcorn, corn