Paleo bread was inspired by the Paleolithic diet due to its dietary and health benefits. People who follow Paleolithic diet cut out all grains and consume what our native gatherers and hunters ate a long time ago.
It is a diet based on fruits, fresh vegetables, nuts, seafood, and lean meats. This version of Paleo bread meets all requirements of any diet. The bread is low-calorie, healthy, and grain free.
This Paleo bread fulfills the craving for bread while you are following the Paleolithic diet free from processed foods. Paleo bread contains the highest quality ingredients. Paleo bread also provides the fiber as well as protein your body needs in order to satisfy hunger while helping your body to perform at its peak. We love this bread and hope you do, as well. In case you are looking for the perfect Paleo bread recipe for a toast or for a sandwich, this paleo bread recipe is perfect for both.
This recipe has the best combination of ingredients. You might try other recipes, but when you try this one, you will search no more. This delicious Paleo bread recipe can be used as a sandwich bread or eaten plain. This is the best Paleo bread recipe which can be sued for sandwich bread since it doesn’t easily fall apart or crumble like many other bread kinds do. Use this bread for a sandwich bread for lunch, and just add some delicious and healthy ingredients, such as vegetables.
In addition, you can toast this bread and add butter. Coconut or almond butter tastes great. Make a quick and easy breakfast when there is no time to cook.
Paleo Bread Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 cups of blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup of golden flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of Celtic sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- In the first step, place almond flour, flax, salt, coconut flour and baking soda in a food processor and pulse the ingredients together.
- Now, add oil, vinegar, eggs, honey, and pulse.
- In the next step, pour batter into a greased non-stick loaf pan or line with parchment paper. Tip: Its dimensions should be 7.5″ x 3.5″.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When done, cool and serve.