Are you looking for the best meal for your breakfast or brunch? You can consider using this recipe for making your favorite farmers breakfast tart. This recipe is very delicious for most people today. You can make this meal quickly and easily. You don’t need to spend a lot of time for making this incredible dish. The preparation time is about 20 minute, while the cooking time is about an hour. The whole process only takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes. When you follow this recipe, you can make a delicious tart that is good for 4 servings. You can serve this meal for your families.
- ½ package of the Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheet (It should be thawed properly for maintaining its quality)
- ¼ cup sour cream (You can also use yogurt to create unique flavor on your breakfast tart)
- ¼ shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup peeled russet potato (When it is necessary, you can also shred this potato to get all benefits from this ingredient)
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 4 cooked pork sausages (You should cut them into ½ inch pieces)
- 4 eggs
- 2 sliced medium green onions (It is going to produce about ¼ cup shredded green onions for providing the best flavor for this recipe)
- Unfold the pastry sheet. Use a sharp knife for creating the 1.5-inch border on the edges of your pastry sheet. These borders can help you create a thin and crispy crust on your breakfast tart. Don't forget to prick the center of this pastry sheet with a fork. This step is very useful to create delicious breakfast tart easily.
- Combine several ingredients, including potato, cheese, and also sour cream in your medium bowl. Make sure that you mix them properly before you apply this solution to your pastry sheet. You can spread the mixture on the sheet to the border. Sprinkle black pepper powder to improve the flavor of this tart.
- Bake this tart for about 15 minutes. It is not going to create golden brown color on your pastry sheet. When it happens, it is still a normal thing to do. You can continue to the next step for completing this recipe.
- Arrange the pork sausages on your pastry. Add 1 egg to each corner of your pastry sheet.
- Bake for another 10 minutes until all eggs are set softly. Sprinkle green onions on top of your breakfast tart for improving its appearance. Add some additional ingredients, such as cheese or black pepper powder, if desired.
Make Your Favorite Breakfast Tart
It is a great time for you to make your favorite Farmers Breakfast Tart today. This recipe is very useful to help you prepare the best breakfast menu for your families. You can simply create this recipe quickly, especially when you need to prepare instant breakfast for your family members.
Additional Tips for Making This Delicious Recipe
When you want to create the best breakfast tart for yourself, you need to choose the right pan properly. When it is necessary, you can consider using the dark glazed or nonstick baking sheet. Those types of baking sheets are very popular among many users because these items can accelerate the overall cooking time. You need to bake your breakfast tart until it has golden brown color, so you can enjoy delicious flavor from this product.