Lasagna is a famous meal for most people today. Many people want to create lasagna because it has delicious taste and flavor. There are many types of lasagna that you can make today. This recipe is going to talk about how you can make mini lasagna bites easily. You are able to prepare this snack easily and quickly. When you want to create a delicious snack for your families, you can consider using this recipe. When you follow this recipe, you are able to make about 12 mini lasagna bites for you and your families.
- ⅓ pound ground beef
- 24 wonton wrappers
- salt and pepper
- 1¾ cups Parmesan cheese
- 1¾ cups Mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup of Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Muir Glen pasta sauce (You can also replace this sauce with your favorite sauce easily. However, this pasta sauce works perfectly in this recipe)
- Garnish basil for adding the appearance of your lasagna bites.
- Mix the ground beef with salt and pepper. This step is very useful to create delicious and tasty beef. You should drain this beef properly, in order to maintain the quality of this product.
- Cut all wonton wrappers to make circle shapes. Use biscuit cutter for creating these round shapes easily. If you don't have the biscuit cutter, you can also use top of your drinking glass. Make sure that you have the minimum cut on these shapes.
- Put your wonton wrapper on the muffin cup. Press it to the bottom part of your cup. Add all cheeses to your cup, including Parmesan, Mozzarella, and also Ricotta cheese to your cup. The combination of those cheese types can improve the overall taste of this product. Add little meat and also pasta sauce at the top of your cheese to create one layer of your lasagna.
- Repeat the process one more time to complete your lasagna creation process. Top your mini lasagna bites with Parmesan and also Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the whole cups for about 20 minutes. You should bake them in the oven on 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure that all edges are brown before you remove them from the oven.
- Let them cool for about 5 minutes before you consume them.
- Garnish these bites with basil leaves
Serve These Lasagna Bites
Once you are ready with these bites, you can serve them for your families and relatives. This snack is very delicious and tasty. You can enjoy your time while consuming these mini bites with your families. These lasagna bites have crispy and delicious edges.
Prepare This Snack Quickly
When you need to prepare a good snack quickly, you can consider using this recipe. This recipe can help you prepare the whole thing in less than an hour. Because of this instant result, many people want to make these lasagna bites in their own kitchen areas. This snack is perfect for all family members today.