The scrambled eggs are one of the dishes almost anyone can make. It seems so simple, but it can be hard to make perfect scrambled eggs. Too often, scrambled eggs are either too dry or filled with water.
If you opt to have this all natural protein bomb for breakfast, then make sure to make it in the best way. In this recipe, we’ll be using the saucepan instead of frying pan which will enable us to mix the eggs far easier and faster while they are on heat.
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup sour cream
- chutney or
- feta cheese or
- Get all the ingredients, and turn the heat on.
- In a smaller saucepan put together a slice of butter, eggs, and milk, and start mixing the ingredients with the wooden spoon.
- While frying, constantly stir the mixture, and every 30-50 seconds, remove the saucepan from the heat while stirring it continuously. Repeat this until the eggs get the form of scrambled eggs.
- Once the scrambled eggs form, put the sour cream, add salt, put the saucepan back to the heat and stir well.
- Serve with chutney, feta cheese or tartar with a glass of cold yogurt. Enjoy!