Delicious and tasty pork ribs are usually eaten using the hands and make a real delicacy around the globe.
There are so many ways you can prepare pork ribs and every real gourmand has its own favorite.
This time we suggest you a recipe for irresistible ribs baked in the oven. We know you prefer grilled ribs, but believe me, you won’t be disappointed.
Besides good marinade, sauce, and patience a high-quality meat is of the best importance for this tasty dish.
Also, spices are essential for a taste of the meat and here comes your imagination!
- 5 lbs pork ribs
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups Barbecue sauce
- Put the ribs in the aluminum foil, and place it in the baking pan. Optionally, remove the membrane from the ribs using a knife.
- The mixture of sugar, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika rub thoroughly into the ribs.
- Carefully wrap the ribs in aluminum foil from all sides.
- Put the baking pan into the oven preheated to 300 degrees and for 130 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, carefully unwrap the foil, and pour the Barbecue sauce over the ribs. The sauce, of course, you can make yourself, and you can mix it with a bit of honey.
- Return the ribs to the oven for another 10-15 minutes to burn the sauce.
- Serve with salad. Enjoy.