If you prefer to eat beans in a classic forms of red bean stew or as a salad, burrito or tortilla, get ready for the change.
Refried beans are commonly considered as a Mexican dish, but tasty variations on the subject are traditionally being served on the tables around the globe.
If you add few sausages or bacon to this juicy piquant meal we assure you every real gourmand will enjoy.
So, let’s get started.
- 1 can ( 15.5 oz ) of red beans
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tablespoons chutney
- 2-3 tablespoons sour cream
- chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- spices, to taste
- In an oiled pan fry the finely chopped onion on a medium heat. After a few minutes, add to it diced red pepper, and continue frying for approximately 5 minutes.
- Drain the canned beans and rinse them under running water. Put the beans in the pan, and stir well.
- Right after beans, add the chutney and spices to the mixture, and, at last, sour cream. Stir well and fry for 5 minutes.
- Serve the beans with the sausages or bacon and hot corn bread. Enjoy!