A grilled cheese sandwich is always a good choice. This sandwich should be crispy and toasted on the outside and gooey with cheese in the middle. A grilled cheese sandwich should hold together with integrity whether you are dunking it into tomato soup or just nibbling at the corners.
If this sandwich doesn’t make you relax a little farther in your chair, then it is not doing its job. The perfect grilled cheese sandwich is a goal of many of us. With this recipe, we will try to contribute to the quest. A grilled cheese sandwich is – with good reason – one of most perfect foods in the world.
Not only is it the great combination of bread and cheese, but it is also one of the easiest, simplest meals ever. A grilled cheese sandwich is one of the first foods which many of us learn to cook and it always rises about whatever ingredients we throw at it. It doesn’t matter which type of bread or cheese you choice, a grilled cheese sandwich is always good. A grilled cheese sandwich should stay a simple meal and over complicating it just seems ridiculous.
In case you have never made a grilled cheese sandwich before, the following directions will walk you through it. For most people directions on making grilled cheese sandwich are probably akin to explaining how to tie your shoe. However, there are many people, especially young children, who don’t like grilled cheese sandwich with even the slightest hint of burning. If you are one of them, we highly recommend that you read this recipe and use it next time when you choose to make a grilled cheese sandwich.
Make this for your children before they go to school, when they come back, or just as a quick snack between meals. Add the ingredients which you like, but we recommend that you keep it as simple as possible, because you don’t want to ruin a great taste of cheese.
How To Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Butter melted
- Bread sliced
- Cheese sliced
- Other sandwich fillings optional
- In the first step, start warming your pan on medium low. Start painting one side of a slice of bread with melted butter, using a pastry brush.
- Now, place this slice into the pan butter side down.
- In the next step, quickly assemble your sliced cheese pieces as well as any other fillings onto the bread.
- Put other pieces of bread on the top and paint it with melted butter. Cover (although it doesn’t have to be air-tight) in order to generate most heat to melt the cheese.
- In this step, cook for about 2 minutes. Tip: In case you are worried you can always check the bottom to make sure it’s not burning.
- In the last step, flip and cook on the other side for no more than 1 minute, until the other piece of bread is also golden brown.
- When done, remove from pan and serve.
Small pan with lid