If we could, we would give this fruit salsa recipe the best rating, because it is that good and easy to make. Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps is excellent as a snack, appetizer, dessert for really any of time of day.
If you wish, you can make the cinnamon crisps up to four days ahead of time and cool and store in an airtight container. This Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps comes together quick, and it requires minimal effort to make.
The process of chopping up the fruit will go quickly as long as you have a sharp knife, and before you know it, you will have a dessert/snack/appetizer ready to go. Not only is it versatile in how you can use it, you can also use any fruits you would like, especially those in the season. This homemade Fruit Salsa is outstanding and if you bring it somewhere, it will be one of the first things eaten. Whether you serve it as a snack, a dessert, or an appetizer, you really can’t go wrong. It is a crowd pleaser for sure.
One of the best parts is that this dish is relatively healthy and loved by everyone. Make it for your family or good friends. Hopefully, you will like it as much as we do. Enjoy.
Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Crisps Recipe
- 2 kiwi fruits peeled and diced
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons of fruit preserves any flavor
- 1 lb of strawberry
- 8 ounces of raspberries
- 2 golden delicious apples peeled cored and diced, or fuji, gala, etc.
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 10 flour tortillas 10 inches
- 2 cups of cinnamon sugar
- In the first step, thoroughly mix raspberries, white sugar, Golden Delicious apples, kiwis, strawberries, fruit preserves and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Now, cover and chill in the refrigerator for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the second step, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (or 175 degrees C).
- Next, coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Now, cut into wedges and then arrange in a single layer on a big baking sheet. Use the desired amount of cinnamon sugar to sprinkle wedges.
- Spray again with cooking spray and then bake in preheated oven for about 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges.
- In the last step, allow cooling for about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with spice mixture and chilled fruit.