Many people love caramelized pear crescents because they have many important nutrients for the body. These crescents are also very delicious as healthy snacks. You should be able to create these snacks quickly and easily. When you want to create these pear crescents, you can continue reading this recipe today. There are some easy steps that you can follow from this easy recipe completely. You can enjoy this snack at anytime you want. You can prepare this snack in less than an hour, so you can enjoy this delicious snack immediately.
- 2 peeled pears
- ½ cup of caramel topping
- ¾ brown sugar
- ¾ cup margarine or butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup pecans
- Before you can create this snack, you need to prepare your crescent dough. There are some useful tips that you can follow, so you can make this dough during the preparation step.
- Combine ½ cup milk, ½ cup butter, ⅓ cup white sugar, ½ tsp salt, yeast solution, and 1 egg together. You should mix them properly before you can combine them with flour. Add this solution to the flour slowly until the dough pulls together. Knead the dough until it is elastic and smooth. The whole kneading process should be about 8 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to create a layer of dough. Form a crescent from this dough. This crescent dough is going to be used in the recipe. Because of this reason, you should prepare this dough in advance, so you can accelerate the whole cooking process easily.
- Cut each pear into 8 slices. These slices are going to be inserted to your crescent dough. Place each pear slice to the end of your dough triangle. Make sure that the pear slice is inserted properly, so you can maintain this position until the cooking process is completed.
- Spread 1 tsp caramel topping on top of this crescent dough. This caramel topping is available in many stores today. You can choose the best brand that you love easily.
- Place all crescent dough on the baking dish. Don't forget to layer your baking dish with baking paper. When the baking paper is used properly, it can be used to reduce the stickiness of this caramel, especially during the baking process. Use cooking spray on top of this baking paper.
- Melt butter on the medium high heat. Add brown sugar and cinnamon to create a caramel sauce. Cook all ingredients properly until the brown sugar is dissolved. Pour this solution on top of your pears. Add pecans on top of your crescent.
- Bake all crescents for about 30 - 40 minutes at 350' F. Make sure that you don't overheat your crescents. All crescents should have golden brown color.
Enjoy Your Delicious Pear Crescents
After you are done with the cooking process, you can simply serve these pear crescents. You can enjoy these sticky pear crescents with your families and friends. Some people also add vanilla and butter pecan ice cream on top of these crescents. The combination of ice cream and warm crescents can be very attractive for most people today. These pear crescents are great for your snacking time.